The professional management of your property is our priority.
For your absolute peace of mind, we have provided you with a schedule of Management Services which will commence after the successful letting of your property or upon transfer of management.
- Prepare a tenant ﬁle which will include a fully executed copy of all documentation including, the Lease Agreement, Condition Report/Inventory List, Bond Lodgement form, tenant and landlord information.
- Commence monitoring rental payments and disburse funds
- If requested make payments on your behalf i.e. body corporate fees, rates etc.
- Provide regular statements of transactions that occur and an annual ﬁnancial statement of transactions regarding your property
- Arrange appropriate quote and maintenance when requested
- Manage and monitor the status of repairs and maintenance
- Conduct regular routine inspections to ensure the property is being maintained to a satisfactory standard
- Conduct regular rental reviews in accordance with current market
- Complete appropriate Notices as required under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997
- Monitor lease expiries and re-negotiate lease terms in accordance with your instructions
- Maintain accurate records of events relating to your property, whilst keeping you informed of any events that may arise
- Where required, attend tribunal hearings on your behalf
- Conduct a ﬁnal inspection of the property upon your tenant vacating the property
- Finalise the Bond Claim in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1997
- Continue to keep you updated on property and tenancy related matters